|Posted on October 27, 2015 at 12:10 AM|
1. We are having a HARVEST POTLUCK OCTOBER 30TH – AT 6:30PM- AT THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER: This is for all the Tualatin Valley Gleaners Members and families
PLEASE BRING YOUR FAVORITE FOODS – ALL GLEANER FAMILY’S ARE WELCOME TO COME
DRINKS WILL BE PROVIDED – WE WILL ALSO BE RECOGNIZING OUR VOLUNTEERS AND LEARNING ABOUT UPCOMING EVENTS IN THE TUALATIN VALLEY GLEANERS =please make sure to label your dish – let us know if it has Pork, seafood, shellfish, or if it is gluten fee.
2. We are open on Halloween Day – and we need lots of volunteers that day – don’t forget to sign up. We also will be having a costume party for everyone, so go ahead put on that costume. Please make sure all costumes are child friendly – If you are volunteering that day we ask that you do not wear a mask. We thank you in advance for this and look forward to seeing all the kids and adults in costume.
3. We are open the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Nov. 28th please come for food distribution.
4. Our Santa Clause Day and Holiday Party will be on Dec. 12th, after food distribution. The party will start at 6:30- Santa will arrive to see the children and take pictures at 7:00-8:00 pm. Each child will receive a gift and online picture with Santa for free.
5. Christmas Toy and Food Distribution will be “by appointment only” on December 19th.
6. WE WILL BE CLOSED ON DECEMBER 26TH, 2015
7. We will be open on January 2nd, 2016